Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's A bugs life...


Yesterday morning as I was about to leave for work, I noticed a noticed a strange visitor waiting for me at my gate... At first, I thought that it was a huge cockroach hanging by the side of my gate. You could image my shock as I saw it by the corner of my eyes. The size of my visitor could have frightened even a bear at first glance.  However, looking at my visitor more closely, I realized that it wasn't a cockroach.  It was in fact a butterfly, a wonderful majestic butterfly.  It had been raining for a whole week now and it was nice to see a butterfly. Maybe the rains will finally stop and nature is slowly recovering it's grounds.  I live near the city and honestly say that I could not recall the last time I saw a butterfly.  I can't really remember the last time I actually stop and admired a butterfly close up.  I've been so busy with work and my personal life that I haven't stopped to think and reflect.  Seeing the butterfly was a breath of fresh air as it allowed me to slow down and appreciate life.  It was natures way of reminding me to slow down and recover my bearings.  A butterfly is truly one of the greatest miracles of life.  Image that this beautiful butterfly as once a small caterpillar.  In order for the caterpillar to evolve into a butterfly is must undergo a transformation stage.  Much like persons, We don't really have much to start with in life, but as we mature, we develop characteristics that make us wonderful human beings.

Good Day World, have a blessed life...

No comments:

Post a Comment