Friday, December 23, 2011

Technology, the Internet and how Santa made my little boy cry...


Technology and the Internet have played a very important role in shaping the World as We know it and the way We will see the future. No longer is the Internet confined within the 4 corners of our homes and offices. but is now virtually everywhere.  The Internet is now part of our daily lives and has become an effective tool which joins family and friends together even to the far corners of the world. 

Recently, I came upon a website called the Portable North Pole TV (www.portablenorthpole.tv). The website allows you to make a personalized Christmas message for family and friends this Christmas season, personally given by the one and only Santa. The website allows you to make messages for both kids and adults in a fun and whimsical manner.  You can either choose to place someone on Santa's naughty or nice list.  I had loads of fun creating personal messages for my family and friends. Placing them in the naughty list made for lots of laughs as the messages were both witty and funny.  Out of curiosity, I decided to make a personal message for my son and decided to place him on Santa's naughty list.  I wanted to see how much effect Santa has on my little boy.  It was funny the first half as my son fully believed that Santa would grant him his wish this Christmas.  However, as Santa told my son that he was on the naughty list, tears began to flow on my little boys eyes.  Good thing Santa told him that it was still early and he still had some time to get to Santa's Nice boy list. I guess Santa's still got his magic, may it be on person or through the Internet.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All...

No comments:

Post a Comment